Social & Senior Services
The Social Services Division is responsible for administering and providing for the delivery of the City's various directly-operated and brokered senior and social service programs. Referrals, assistance and services are available for senior citizens and those in need.
The programming in the box below includes activities and programs that we offered for many years, but were suspended due to COVID-19. Those that are still suspended are noted as "currently inactive". We are in the process of bringing them back and will update the status as they return.
- Information and Referral
- La Habra Car Service Senior Transportation Program
- La Habra Shuttle
- Senior Week, Including Health & Wellness Fair
- Food referrals
- Meals on Wheels OC On-Site Senior Lunch Program - Lunch is currently being served on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays. You must pre-register at least a day in advance if you plan to attend the lunch program.
- Legal Aid
- HICAP Counselor
- Safe Driving "55 ALIVE" Mature Driver class
- General social services information for Orange County can be obtained by calling, toll free 211 or 888-600-4357 or visiting the 211 website.
Please note that the Senior Dance with Cowboy Jack Johnson will take place on Sunday, June 26th.
The Thursday Health & Wellness is NOT meeting at this time.